Wire Instructions for Patriot Software Direct Deposit
If you use direct deposit with Patriot Software and have missed your normal deadline to run payroll, you may wire funds to Patriot Software as late as 1 banking day before the employee’s pay date. On Payroll Step 1, you can choose to send a wire to our bank if your pay date does not allow enough time for direct deposit.
When you finished running the payroll on Step 3, you will see specific instructions to wire money to Patriot Software, including Patriot’s bank information. Please contact our support team if you do not record the information on step 3 of payroll and need wire account and routing numbers for Patriot.
Important information about running payroll with bank wires:
Deadline #1: You must complete (approve) payroll by 3:00 p.m. ET the day before your paydate.
Deadline #2: Initiate wire transfers from your bank by 3:00 p.m. ET the day before your paydate. Depending on your bank, it may take up to 3 hours for Patriot to receive your wire.
- Patriot will charge a $15.00 wire transfer payroll funding fee, in addition to any fees charged by your own bank. This fee will appear on your next monthly software fee invoice.
- If you need to send a wire transfer for more than one payroll run, you may send a single wire transfer totaling all of your payroll runs.
- Please send the exact amount of your direct deposit. Unfortunately, not all of your employees will be paid if you do not send enough.
- After you have sent your wire, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your company name, Patriot ID, and the amount of the wire in the subject line.
- You will receive an email confirmation once we have received the funds from your bank; it may take up to three hours for Patriot to receive the funds. If you have not received an email and are concerned about your wire transfer status, please contact our Customer Care team with your Fedwire number. The Fedwire number is a 16-20 digit number after the words “Fed Number” or “Federal Number.” We will be able to investigate and trace the wire with that information.
PLEASE NOTE: Patriot cannot accept ACH direct transfers for direct deposit. A wire must be originated from a financial institution, not a money transfer service such as Western Union.